Mums and Babies with Lucy
Wednesdays from 11 to 12 pm
About the class
You’ve just had a baby. Your body has changed irrevocably, for the better. You’re milky, probably quite tired and growing your mama wings. Oh and you have a warm bundle attached to you all the time. What better time to do some nourishing, realigning, replenishing yoga?!
THIS CLASS WILL HELP YOU TO:
- Heal physically and emotionally
- Re-align the spine, hips & stablise the pelvis
- Restore vitality/boost energy
- Tone & re-strengthen the abdominal & pelvic floor muscles
- Ease stiffness in the shoulders & upper back
- Create a safe environment to bond with your baby
- Improve digestion and relief for babies
- Settle your baby and improve sleep patterns
- Enhance the bonding and communication with your baby
- Feel more confident in handling your baby.
Please do check with your doctor or midwife before starting any exercise. Here are the general guidelines:
- Mothers recovering from Caesarean delivery should wait at least 10 weeks
- Mothers that are recovering from vaginal birth should wait 6 weeks.
Classes are fun, gentle of course and a place where you can start up your practice again – or even begin a new one altogether. No previous experience is required. Please bring any ‘baby bits’ you think you may need, i.e. for feeding/changing, etc.
Book your place by email at email@example.com
Further info and to book
About the teacher
Please find the full Lucy’s bio here